exotic animal veterinary surgeon – Nantes – France
FauneVet is looking for an exotic animal veterinary surgeon to complement their current team of 3 vets and 3 nurses. Based at Atlantia Vet Hospital in Nantes (France), FauneVet deals exclusively with exotic animal medicine and zoo animal medicine. FauneVet is accredited as a scientific research organisation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a veterinary degree recognised in France, and will be fluent in French
- Work exclusively with exotic animals and smaller animals from wildlife parks (reptiles, birds, small mammals)
- Be comfortable working independently when necessary
- Preferably be a boarded specialist (CES, DU, ECZM or ACZM)
- Have at least 3 years of experience of exotic animal medicine
Details of position
- Full time salaried position
- Some travelling is essential with this position, with consultations in Nantes, Angers, Rennes and Vendee
- Available equipment: CT scanner (Atlantia, Vetref), endoscopy, ultrasound, radiography and in-house blood analysers
- Working with the FauneVet team and in collaboration with several other specialists (ECVS, ECVIM, ECVD, ECVO, ECVP, ECVAA, EVDC, ECVDI, ECZM) and participating in scientific publications, conferences, training and scientific conferences.
Send CV and a cover letter to Emmanuel.firstname.lastname@example.org